- Partial Knee
- For Patients
- Contact Us
AperFix® II Tibial Sheath & Screw
Anatomic Construct Redefines Repair
Cayenne Medical’s AperFix® II Tibial Sheath & Screw System introduces a reliable, anatomic approach to soft tissue multi-ligament tibial fixation. The unique design of AperFix® II allows for a simple, reproducible technique that reduces operating room time and overall procedure cost, while providing outstanding patient outcomes.
AperFix® II Tibial Fixation
The AperFix® II Cannulated Tibial Device allows for precise anatomical positioning of the tibial implant and delivers strong, rigid fixation through:
- Active Circumferential Graft Compression from the joint space to the cortex
- Simple, Reproducible Technique reduces OR time and overall case cost
- Cannulated System ensures proper implant placement for all soft tissue graft types
- Two-Part Sheath provides graft preservation
- Over 1000N Fixation Strength* supports a reliable reconstruction
- PEEK-OPTIMA® a stable platform with radiolucent and bio-inert properties
The AperFix® II Tibial Implant with Inserter is intended for use in tenodesis procedures with soft tissue grafts, utilizing either arthroscopic or open techniques, during Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL), Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL), Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL), and Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MPFL) reconstruction. Please consult product labels for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and information for use.