- Partial Knee
- For Patients
- Contact Us
AperFix® Femoral Implant
The Anatomic Implant
An Evolutionary Advancement in ACL Reconstruction
Cayenne Medical’s AperFix® Femoral Implant is the only anatomic implant for soft tissue fixation to mimic the bone-tendon-bone construct while better restoring native knee kinematics. AperFix® offers a simple, reproducible technique through your preferred method of femoral socket delivery to achieve a reliable, anatomic reconstruction.
AperFix® Femoral Fixation
The AperFix® Femoral Implants are proven to restore the native ACL footprint through:
- Aperture Healing provides an optimal environment for biologic incorporation of the graft
- Short, Stiff Construct eliminates graft micro motion and maximizes stability
- Circumferential Graft Compression promotes tendon-to-bone contact
- Over 1000N Fixation Strength* for a reliable reconstruction
- All-Inside Femoral Repair avoids pin passage through the lateral femoral cortex
- Easy, Screw-In Deployment reduces OR time and overall case cost
The AperFix® Femoral Implants with Inserter are intended for use in tenodesis procedures with soft tissue grafts, utilizing either arthroscopic or open techniques, during Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL), Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL), Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL), and Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MPFL) reconstruction. Please consult product labels for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and information for use.