- Partial Knee
- About Us
- For Patients
- Contact Us
The Anatomic Implant
Simply Anatomic. Outstanding Results.
Cayenne Medical’s AperFix® AM Femoral Implant offers rigid, aperture fixation to soft tissue multi-ligament reconstruction of the knee. The innovative design of AperFix® AM provides a simple, reproducible technique through your preferred method of femoral socket delivery to achieve a reliable, anatomic reconstruction.
AperFix® AM Femoral Fixation
The AperFix® AM Femoral Implant restores native knee kinematics and provides an optimal healing environment through:
- Advanced Design
- New! 24mm implant with rounded tip contains less metal and offers equivalent strength and reliability as AperFix® 29mm
- Anatomic Positioning
- Shorter, smaller construct allows optimal socket placement within the native footprint
- Improved Delivery
- Rounded implant provides easier insertion into the joint space and femoral socket
- Aperture Fixation
- Graft compression at aperture promotes biologic healing and soft tissue incorporation
- Strong, stable platform with radiolucent and bio-inert properties
“I love AperFix® AM because I do not have to worry about socket length. Passage into the joint is a lot smoother, and passing the tendons was easier. I will be going back to the AM portal technique now that this implant is available. AperFix® AM provides easy, rigid fixation of the graft.” - Keith Johnson, MD
The AperFix® AM Femoral Implant with Inserter is intended for use in tenodesis procedures with soft tissue grafts, utilizing either arthroscopic or open techniques, during Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL), Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL), Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL), and Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MPFL) reconstruction. Please consult product labels for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and information for use.